Why a company store?
Promotional products en-masse business in 2017 was a whopping $23 billion! Companies use promotional products for various events such as dealer programs, employee engagement initiatives, brand promotion / awareness / recall, on-pack promotions, road shows, customer referral, product launches, rewards and recognition, so on.
Some of the commonly used promotional products are wearable like the most popular t-shirts, caps, hoodies, writing instruments, business accessories, bags, clocks & watches, awards & trophies, calendars, ceramics and the a growing trend of electronic products like Bluetooth speakers, power banks, earphones and a lot more others.
Companies look for credibility, reliability, quality assurance, high service levels and cost efficiency when it comes to purchasing promotional products. Procurement managers in large companies are toeing in line with time-poverty with mounting pressures and pressing deadlines.
- What if you got a platform that makes procurement of corporate gifting a simpler, hassle free process from a single window?
- What if you were to do away with multiple vendor interactions, requesting for samples, negotiating with suppliers – the brick and mortar way of procurement.
- What if we make the ordering process easier? Say an Amazon like portal just for your company?
The answer for all this is your own custom designed company store. A store that hosts exclusive merchandise specially curated just for your company.
How does a company store solve your problems? Here’s how.
- Easy set up. Built on robust platforms.
- Standardized merchandise that adhere strictly to your company’s brand guidelines.
- Eliminates the need for multiple vendor interactions, floating RFQs, seek quotes, negotiate and all the bane that comes with procuring quality merchandise.
- Pre-negotiated prices. Contract pricing helps you stay insured against any price hikes.
- Seamless plugins to leading spend management systems like Ariba, Coupa, SAP, Oracle and many more.
Our procure-2-pay integrations are secure, non invasive, complies with all your security protocols offering cutting edge technology. Our integration partners come with years of experience having worked with very large corporations.
Spentacorp is a punchout ready supplier.
(All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in the above infographic are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.)